When you’re getting ready for your next holiday party, the last thing you want to worry about is your nails. You need a quick and easy nail look that’s festive, but not over the top. Check out these 14 fun, bright nails for your next party!
1. Neon Pink Nails: This bright pink nail look is perfect for ringing in the New Year, or any other festive occasion. (via NailPolishDiaries)
2. Pink and Gold Nails: For a fancy holiday event, dress up your nails with simple pink and gold glitter. (via Kiss and Makeup)
3. Glitter Tips: For a fun twist on the classic french manicure, try this glitter tip look. (via Nailside)
4. Ombre Holiday Nails: This ombre design is perfect for winter and looks pretty in purple! (via Nailside)
Holiday party season is upon us! If you’re wondering how to dress up your nails for the next affair, we’ve got 14 fun, bright nail art designs for you to try.
1. Neon pink nails and gold tips – this two-toned design is as fun as it is festive. To create it, paint all of your fingers with a neon pink shade and then use gold glitter polish to paint the tips of each nail.
2. Silver and red sparkle – this is a great look for Christmas. Paint your fingernails with a silver shade and then sprinkle red sparkles on top of them (make sure you use the same color sparkles so they show up).
3. Green and white snowflakes – green is a popular holiday color, but there are many different ways to incorporate it into a manicure. One of our favorites is using it as the base color for white snowflakes. Paint your nails green first and then paint on the snowflakes using white nail polish and a thin brush or toothpick.
4. Red and gold – if you want to keep things classic, try painting one hand with red polish and all of your other nails with metallic gold polish.
5. Reindeer nail art –
It’s that time of year again: Party season is upon us. If you’re looking for a fun way to make your look pop, try out some bright nail art. We’ve rounded up 14 pretty options that will surely inspire some festive nail looks for your upcoming holiday events this season. Let the merry-making begin!
If you can’t decide on a mani, why not try one of each? I’ve gathered up some of the most festive nails you’ll see this holiday season.
With Christmas and Hanukkah right around the corner, you’re probably getting ready to attend your fair share of holiday parties. And while dressing for the holidays is fun, it’s also stressful because there are so many options. And with all of our favorite celebrities wearing seriously festive outfits and rocking gorgeous holiday manicures, it’s hard to resist getting in on the action.
So if you’re looking for some fabulous nails for your next holiday party, check out these 14 nail art designs I found that will totally get you in the spirit. From adorable Christmas characters to pretty snowflakes, there are endless ways to express your love for all things festive when it comes to your nails.
If you’re looking for a fun nail look to wear to your next holiday party, try one of these cheery designs.
Glam up your holiday parties with a dose of hot pink nail art. The vibrant hue looks great on every skin tone and can be paired with metallics, glitters, or other pops of color for a look that will pop. Read on for 14 bright ideas to try this season.
Be sure to keep your nails healthy by applying cuticle oil at night and wearing gloves when doing dishes. And invest in a professional manicure every few weeks to keep your nails strong and even.
If you’re looking to kick your manicure up a notch, you might want to consider getting your nails done in a fun color. While neutral nails will never go out of style, sometimes playing around with different colors and patterns is the best way to get into the holiday spirit.
The great thing about nail art is that it’s easy to do yourself at home, and you can get inspired by different designs you see on your favorite celebrities or even just out in the world. For example, if you’re planning on going to a New Year’s Eve party, look for some of the most popular shades in 2019 and create your own design with them.
If you’re looking for a new way to add some holiday cheer, here are 14 nail designs for you to try this season.