One of my favorite nail polish brands is Essie. They have a great formula and a wide variety of colors. I’ve never been disappointed with one of their polishes. One of my favorite collections in particular is the “Neutral Colors” collection, which has been around for years now. The colors are all neutral, but they’re all different enough that they don’t look like the same color on the nail.
I’ve decided to try something new, and I’m going to preview some of my favorite colors in this collection. While these aren’t exactly new colors, they are new to me. And I’m sure that there are many others out there who haven’t tried them yet either!
So without further ado, here are 6 new colors I added to my collection:
– A quick article previewing some new colors added to the collection.
– A quick article previewing some new colors added to the collection.”
I just wanted to pop in quickly to show you some new additions to my manicure collection. I added 6 new colors over the last few weeks and wanted to share a quick preview of them all together. The shades are:
Essie – “Mrs. Always Right” (a pale pinky nude)
Essie – “Bachelorette Bash” (a creamy light coral)
Essie – “Blanc” (the perfect white)
Essie – “Mint Candy Apple” (a creamy mint green)
Essie – “Tart Deco” (a creamy pale peach)
OPI – “Glitzerland” (a gold/brown metallic)
It’s spring, and to celebrate I’ve added 6 new colors to my manicure collection! Check out the new shades:
1. Pale Nude – This neutral nude is a staple for any nail polish collection.
2. Light Pink – Because who doesn’t love pink?
3. Beige – Because who doesn’t love beige?
4. White – For those daring enough to pull off white nails.
5. Black – For a sleek change of pace.
6. Colorless – For those days you just want your natural nails to shine through!
My mani-pedi collection has grown A LOT over the past year, and I have to say I haven’t had a bad experience with any of them. These colors are my go-to neutrals that will work all year round and look great on everyone, so I have a feeling you all will love them too!
If you’re on the hunt for new colors, these six will surely be some of your faves, and they are all available at My Manicure Collection. They are priced at $15 each and can be purchased online here: mymanicurecollection.com/products/your-nails-only-better
Here’s a look at my six favorite colors:
1. This color is a nude shade but with a touch of pink to make it more flattering for those with medium skin tones like mine. I love how it looks next to my skintone, especially when paired with bright pink nail polish for an edgy pop of color.
2. This is one of those colors that looks good on everyone from fair to deep skin tones because it’s such an easy natural shade to work with. It’s great if you’re looking for something neutral but also want something that stands out from the crowd as well!
Just when you thought we were done adding to the collection, we find ourselves adding 6 more colors! Partly because summer is coming and partly because there are just some colors that are too good to be left on the shelf.
These new shades were a mixture of having been recommended by friends and/or family, or being unable to leave the store without buying.
First up, we have “Blossom Dandy” from Essie. A beautiful purple with a hint of shimmer (I wish it was more shimmery). It reminds me of a lighter version of “Licorice”. This is a great color for warmer weather and I think will look amazing on all skin tones.
Next up, is the very popular color “Tribal Text-Styles” from China Glaze. This is a burnt orange color that is more opaque than “Blossom Dandy”, but has no shimmer. I’ve seen this color pop up all over Pinterest and Instagram so I wanted to give it a try. It’s definitely not a shade I would typically reach for, so I’m excited to see how this one turns out!
The other 4 shades come from OPI’s “Infinite Shine” line with the primer/base coat included in each bottle. This
A neutral nail color is a very common color for most women. It is a soft and feminine color that will go with anything you wear. Neutral colors are also great for everyday wear. The best part about neutral nails is that they last for a long time and won’t chip off or break easily like other nail polish colors.
Here are some examples of neutral nail colors:
These are just some examples of what neutral nail colors look like but there are many more! You can even find them in different shades such as reds, blues, greens, pinks and purples! Just make sure not to overdo it with the color because it might become too overpowering!