If you want to get your nails done but don’t know where to start, I am here to help! I’ll walk you through the basics and then a few things that you can do to get the best nails possible! You will be getting compliments on your nails in no time! Let’s get started:
1. Base Coat. The first step to getting your nails done is applying a base coat. This helps prevent any staining from the nail polish and helps your polish last longer. If you have clear nail polish, this works fine as well, but if you don’t have any at all, it’s not a big deal. Just make sure not to skip this step!
2. Nail Polish Color Of Your Choice. Choose any color of nail polish you like (or are brave enough to try) and apply it in thin layers until it is opaque or no streaks are visible on the nail. Make sure to wait a few minutes between each layer so that they don’t run together or smudge when applied too soon!
3. Top Coat For Shine And Protection From Chipping Or Peeling Off Later On Down The Line As Well As Making It Last Longer Than Normal Without Any Cracks
Today I’m going to be showing you how to make your nails look great for beginners using Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat and Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish in the shade Pinky Promise.
First, start off with a base coat. This will help to improve the longevity of your manicure and also make your nails look better, especially if you have discoloration or ridges in your nails. You can also use a ridge-filling base coat if you want to get the best results.
Next, start painting your nails pink! The color I’m using today is called Pinky Promise from Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel line of polishes, but any light pink will do.
Once you finish painting all ten fingers (or five, if you’re only doing one hand), wait about ten minutes before applying another coat of polish on top.
Finally, take out the top coat and swipe it over each nail once again after letting them dry completely. This step helps to seal everything in place so that it lasts longer without chipping at all!
Nail art has become a huge trend these days that is spreading like fire. Women of all ages have started painting their nails in various colours and patterns. It is a fun and creative way to express yourself.
If you are new to nail art, it may seem intimidating at first. But if you have the right tools, ideas and time, you can do wonders with your nails. Here are some tips for beginners on how to get the best nails:
Prepare your nails by file them in the shape you want and push back the cuticles using a cuticle pusher or an orange stick.
Remove any traces of oil from your nail with nail polish remover as this will stop your base coat from sticking to the nail properly.
Apply nude base coat as it prevents yellowing of nails and gives a good base for other colours to go on top of.
Apply the colour in one stroke not too thickly but not too thinly either so that it dries fast. Let it dry completely before applying the next layer.
Once both layers are dry apply clear top coat to make your manicure last longer and keep your nails from chipping early.
The most important thing when you first start doing your own nails is to pick the right colors. I prefer a pinkish color, but if you’ve never done your nails before, I would recommend getting a light blue or light green shade.
The next step is to get the right materials. You need a nail polish and base coat, and also a good nail polish remover. Alternatively, you can use rubbing alcohol to remove the paint.
Once you’ve got all the right stuff, it’s time to start painting! You should apply a base coat first so that the paint doesn’t chip off easily. Once that has dried completely, put on two coats of nail polish and let them dry completely between each coat.
Finally, add some glitter or other decorations if you want!
There are a couple of different ways to get your nails done and I’ll go over the pros and cons of each.
The first way is going to a salon and getting them done professionally by someone else. That’s nice because you don’t have to do it yourself, but it can be expensive depending on what kind of services you want.
The second option is buying supplies yourself and doing them at home. You can still get your nails painted by a professional, but you can also do it yourself. This is a good option if you want to save money, but it requires more skill than the first option.
The third option is getting gel nails. These are great if you have very weak nails or are prone to breaking them easily because they are much stronger than traditional nail polish. They last longer too, so there’s no need for chipping off old paint every few days like with normal polish. One downside though is that gel manicures require UV light exposure during each application which can damage your skin over time so keep this in mind!
These are just some options for how you might like to get your nails done! I hope this was helpful!
I’m not the best at doing nails. It’s a fact I accept and am working on. Therefore, coming up with a good nail look is hard for me. Trying to find a design that works well with my nails was also challenging because my nails are short and wide so most designs just don’t work for me. However, I did find a great way to paint my nails that is simple enough for anyone to do and makes your hands look great!
The first step is to find a base coat that works for you. I personally like the one from Sally Hansen because it helps strengthen your nails but any one will do. I apply this generously to my nails and let it dry completely before moving on to the next step.
Now comes the fun part! You need to find some cool colors that you think will look great together as an ombre design. I like using pastel colors because they always work well together but feel free to use whatever design you think would look great!
I use a nail sponge as an applicator because it gives me more control over how much color I put on than a brush would give. It can be hard to make sure you get enough polish on your sponge so try using about 3 different colors
Hey guys! I’m back with another nail art tutorial. This time I’ll be showing you how to get the perfect pastel pink nails!
Let’s get started!
1. Make sure your hands are clean and dry before starting your manicure.
2. Take out all the tools you will need for this tutorial beforehand for easy access (nail polish, tape/stickers, top coat).
3. Apply a base coat to your nails and let it dry completely. This prevents your nails from staining!
4. Apply two layers of white nail polish to each nail and let it dry completely in between each layer. You can also use other light colours like peach/beige/yellow if you prefer that instead of white.
5. Cut tiny strips of tape or stickers out, then stick it onto the tips of your nails in a triangular shape, making sure that it is secured onto the nail properly at all sides (the corners especially). The size of the triangle should be about 1/4th of the length of your nail or smaller depending on how big you want the pink part to look.
6. Paint over the exposed portion of your nails with a thin layer of pink nail polish and remove the