French Manicure is not just a type of nail polish, it is a chic and elegant look. French Manicure is also called “Black and Pink” nails as it is done with a black base coat and pink tips.
French Manicure has been in trend since the last two decades and it works for any occasion. It is not very difficult to do it yourself.
In this blog I will show you how to do Black and Pink Nails or French Manicure at home step-by-step.
First of all, you will need to start by gathering all the items that we will be using for this process. You can buy these items from any drugstore near your home or order them online if you don’t find them anywhere near your home.
The French manicure is a classic, clean look that’s perfect for any occasion. Black and pink nails are the “little black dress” of nail design. If you have a special event coming up, you might want to try a different look but for everyday, this is the way to go. You can feel confident that your nails will never clash with your outfit. The black and pink nails will always match perfectly!
Here’s what you’ll need to do it yourself:
1) Black Nail Polish – This is the base coat color. Make sure you choose one that won’t streak.
2) Pink Nail Polish – This goes on top of the black base to give you the “French Manicure” look.
3) Clear Nail Polish – This gives your nails a shiny finish and protects them from chipping.
4) Nail Art Pen – Use this to create dots or other designs on your nails. It’s a good idea to get a fine-tipped pen for smaller designs but you can also find ones with different sized tips if you want variety in your designs.
5) Toothpick – Use this to create even smaller dots than what’s possible with the nail art pen.
6) Rubbing Alcohol or N
Consider a French manicure with black and pink nails for your wedding. The contrast of the black is great against the white gown, and the pink adds a touch of girlishness.
Here are the instructions on how to do your own black and pink nails:
1. Paint your nails with a clear base coat. This will help to protect your nails from staining from the dark color you will be applying next (a common problem if you use darker nail polish).
2. Apply two coats of black polish (no need to wait for them to dry before applying the second coat). Make sure that you apply the polish in thin layers for a smoother finish, and allow each layer to dry completely before applying another coat.
3. Once those two coats have dried, paint your accent nail (the one on your ring finger) with two coats of pink polish.
4. When all of that has dried, apply a top coat to give it all a nice glossy finish and help keep it from chipping or getting dull too quickly.
A french manicure is a combination of pink and black nails, a very popular manicure in the early ’90s. It can be used to give a very elegant look to your fingers. All you need is a bottle of black nail polish, pink nail polish, a clear top coat and cotton swabs for cleaning up your fingers after painting.
Step 1: Start with clean nails – clip them if necessary, push back the cuticles and file to the desired length and shape. Wash your hands to remove any residue from the cuticle pusher.
Step 2: Paint all nails with the black nail polish and wait for it to dry.
Step 3: Paint pink stripes on each nail with the pink nail polish in an angular pattern. You should have half of each nail painted with black and half with pink. If you like, you can coat with clear topcoat at this stage to even out any streaks and make your nails shine.
Step 4: When completely dry, apply a thin, even layer of clear topcoat over all fingernails – this will protect your nail polish from peeling or chipping too quickly (which sometimes happens when using two colors of polish).
What you will need:
– Black nail polish
– Pink nail polish
– Nail file
– Nail buffer (optional)
1. Start with clean, dry nails that have been filed and buffed. If you have a hangnail or excess cuticle, take care of it first. Clean your nails with an acetone–based nail polish remover, which will remove any dirt or oils from the nail.
2. Apply one coat of the black nail polish to each of the 10 nails on your hands (and toes if you want to do your feet as well). Allow the nails to completely dry before moving on to the next step. This step may take up to 30 minutes per hand (or foot). You may want to set a timer so that you don’t accidentally touch something before they are completely dry.
3. Apply one coat of pink nail polish over the black nail polish, right above your cuticle area. Allow this layer to completely dry before moving on to the next step.
4. Apply one more coat of black nail polish over the pink layer, but only up to half way down your fingernail (this is what makes is look like a French manicure). Allow this layer to dry before
Black and pink nails are a stylish look for any occasion. It’s the perfect look for a night out on the town or even a day in the office. You can do it yourself at home or have it done at a nail salon. If you are going to do it yourself, you need to make sure that you have all of the right tools to get the job done right.
These days, black and pink nails are becoming more popular than ever. They give off a very elegant and sophisticated look, which is why so many women are opting for this particular style. The great thing about this particular style is that it is one of the easiest styles to do on your own.
You will want to start off by filing your nails down with a fine grit file. You don’t want them to be too rough because they will break easily if they are too rough. You should also make sure that your fingernails aren’t too long either because they won’t last as long if they are too long either.
Once you have filed your nails down, you will want to use a clear nail polish to cover up any imperfections or chips that may be present on your fingernails. Once this step is complete, you will then apply the black color over the top
The French manicure is a timeless classic that never seems to go out of fashion. It’s a perfect choice for any formal occasion, from weddings and proms to business meetings and interviews. It’s clean, simple, and elegant and just looks amazing.
The French manicure consists of a nude or pale pink base with white tips. Some versions will have the tips painted white and others will use the natural color of your nails. The most important thing is that your nails are well shaped with straight, even tips.
A French manicure can be done in three different ways:
Paint your nails with two coats of pale pink nail polish (try OPI’s Pale to the Chief) then once those are dry put a strip of scotch tape across the tip of each nail where you want the white section to start. Paint two coats of white nail polish over the top half of your nail (try Sally Hansen’s White On) then gently pull off the tape while the polish is still wet. Paint an extra coat or two of clear polish on top to seal in your design and you’re done!