Manicures are loved by many. It’s not just the fact that our nails look great afterwards, there’s so much more to it! I have created a list of ten things that I love the most about getting a manicure.
1. It’s relaxing: During a manicure you can sit back and relax; it’s your time to unwind and de-stress from the day.
2. You get pampered: It’s nice to be able to sit back and let someone else do something for you.
3. It gives you a chance to talk: A manicure is something that you may do with your best friends, mother or even daughter! What better way to catch up with each other then when you can both relax and talk?
4. The scent: Manicure salons usually smell great! From the smell of lotion and cuticle oil, all the way down to the fragrance of their nail polishes!
5. Your hands feel great afterwards: Once the manicurist is done working on your hands you can feel how soft they are from the lotion, scrub and massage she gave them!
6. You feel beautiful: After your manicure is
If you love to get your nails done at the salon, then you know there are so many great things about manicures. From the way that your nails look when they are freshly painted to the way that you feel when you have a new set of acrylic nails on, manicures are perfect for any occasion or just because!
Here are some of my favorite things about getting a manicure and why I love to get one.
– The way your nails look
– Getting to take a break
– Trying out new nail art
– Getting to explore new colors
– Getting pampered by someone else
– How much better my hands feel after having them exfoliated and moisturized
– Having someone to talk with while you’re waiting for your polish dry
– Having someone else take care of my cuticles and filing down my nails so they look nice without me having to do anything
– Feeling relaxed from the massage that comes along with getting your hands done in certain salons; this is especially relaxing if you have a good manicurist who gives really good massages!
Why do we love Manicures so much? There are so many good things about them! Here is a list of the top 10 things I love most about manicures.
10. No more biting your nails.
If you’re like me and you have a tendency to bite your nails, a manicure can help you break that habit and have healthier nails.
9. Nails grow stronger.
A healthy nail will be stronger than those with ridges, peeling or breaking. A manicure helps protect your nails and keep them strong and healthy.
8. It’s relaxing!
A manicure is like a mini vacation for your hands! And who doesn’t need that? Especially if you spend all day working at the computer or doing something else that makes your hands tired and sore, a weekly manicure can relieve some of that stress and tension!
7. They look fabulous!
Nails with a professional manicure look fantastic! Need I say more?
There are many reasons why getting a manicure is a great idea, and it can be hard to narrow down the list to just 10 things, but here goes!
1. It’s relaxing. Just sitting in the chair while someone else pampers you is relaxing and can help you destress from your busy life.
2. You get to feel girly. Getting your nails done is a feminine activity that makes you feel pretty and pampered.
3. You can try new colors and designs. When you get your nails done at a salon, you get to see many colors of nail polish and designs for your nails so you can try something new. You could decide later that you want to do a different design or color, which is another reason to go back for more!
4. You can show off your personality with nail art. Depending on what colors and designs you choose, people can tell what kind of person you are by looking at your nails. Are they bright colors with flowers? Maybe you are fun-loving! Are they black with skulls? Maybe you like rock music!
5. Nail polish has health benefits! Believe it or not, there are some health benefits to wearing nail polish! First of all, it protects your nails
You would have to be living under a rock if you don’t know that manicures are amazing, but sometimes we need a little reminder of why we spend the money to get our nails done. So let’s go over some of the top benefits for getting a nail salon manicure!
1. Your hands will look fantastic: Of course it’s obvious, but your nails will look great and healthy when you leave the nail salon. You can even add on or try new treatments such as acrylic nails or gel nail polish.
2. It feels good: Yes, I am starting with an obvious one but there is nothing like getting your nails done and having them feel so smooth and soft once they are done!
3. It’s relaxing: Manicures are incredibly relaxing and are a great way to unwind after a long day at work or at home with your family. Also, if it is just you going to get your nails done, it could be a fun way to treat yourself and take some “me time”.
4. Your cuticles will look healthier: Getting a manicure helps your cuticles stay healthy and looking good by trimming them back and pushing them down with the use of cuticle
1. The moment you sit in the chair and smell the polish, you are instantly transported to a happy place. It doesn’t matter where that is for you, but I can guarantee it is somewhere relaxing and carefree.
2. You can eat right after getting your nails done, without worrying about ruining the polish!
3. Having a nice set of nails makes you feel beautiful and confident right away! There is always an extra pep in my step after my nails are done.
4. Getting an awesome design on your nails makes you feel like a walking piece of art! Who doesn’t want that?
5. One of my favorite things about nails is getting to have something different on every finger! Instead of just two colors, or two designs, there are so many to choose from! But also…
6. You also get to decide whether you want all the same design or different ones on each nail! Either way works for me because I love them both so much!
7. You can have them match your outfit or have them be their own thing. This I think is one of my favorite parts as well because it allows me to get creative with what I am wearing that day!
1. Laying back and relaxing
We all need a break from the craziness that is our day to day lives, so why not treat yourself to a manicure?
2. Getting caught up with your nail tech
It’s like catching up with an old friend, except you’ll leave the nail salon feeling even better than when you started.
3. Watching your nails transform
If you’re a DIY type of gal, you don’t usually get to sit back and watch your “work” come together. It’s almost like magic!
4. You’ll learn something new
You might already be a beauty guru but there’s always something new to learn. A good nail tech will always answer any questions you have or give some tips on how to improve your nail care routine. They can also tell you what colors are going to be hot this season in case you need help picking out which one best suits your style!
5. It’s an excuse to buy new polish
6. You’ll leave feeling confident about how you look!
7. People will notice (and compliment) your nails!
8. Your hands will feel softer and look younger!
9. Your nails will look amazing in pictures too!