Looking for new ways to rock your nails this holiday season? We’ve got you covered with these 12 DIY Christmas nail art ideas. From candy cane stripes to jingle bell accents, there is something for every taste. Start scrolling for our favorite festive looks!
1. Simple Snowflakes: You don’t have to be a professional nail artist to pull off these cute snowflake nails. All you’ll need is a white nail polish, a black striper polish, and some small round rhinestones.
2. Festive French Tips: This festive mani is French tips meets Christmas tree garland! We love the way the gold shimmering polish peeks through the red stripes.
3. Cute Candy Cane Stripes: You can’t get much more festive than this cute candy cane striped manicure! Apply a base coat of white polish and add on two diagonal lines (one red and one white) with a striper brush to get this look.
4. Snowman Nails: We are definitely feeling the winter wonderland vibes from these cute snowman nails! Use some white polish as your base color and then create the snowman’s body by using various sized dotting tools or toothpicks to add on details
Nail art lovers and people who want to get a little fancy with their nails, listen up. We’re about to make all your nail-art-loving dreams come true with some easy Christmas nail designs. You don’t need any special tools, just a few shades of polish, a steady hand and a bit of patience. These 12 designs are all pretty enough to be your new holiday manicure this season, so take a look and pick the one you like best.
The first nail design is super easy and we love that it uses the glittery reds and greens that are so perfect for holiday season. Black is one of our favorite base colors because it makes every other shade pop.
If you’re not much of an artist, you can use stamps instead of freehanding all your designs. This stamp set will give you holly leaves and berries, Christmas trees, reindeer, candy canes and more!
Red and green nail decorations are great for the holidays because they remind you of garland, wrapping paper and all those other things that go into making the season special.
If you have kids (or if you’re still young at heart) this Mickey Mouse nail art might be perfect for you! It’s festive but not too fancy so
1. Christmas Tree Nail Art:
2. Red Snowflakes Nails:
3. Silver Glitter and Black Stripe Nail Design:
4. Gold Glitter on Top of Dark Green Polish:
5. Candy Cane Stripes Nail Art:
6. Snowflake Nail Art:
7. Christmas Stocking Nail Art:
8. Santa Claus Hat Nails: This one is sure to be a bit of a challenge, but the end result will be amazing!
9. Christmas Lights Nail Art: This one is so fun because you can use as many colors as you want and make it as crazy or subtle as you desire!
10. Mistletoe Nails:
11. Reindeer Food Nails:
12. Ornament Print Nails:
Are you still trying to figure out the perfect mani for the holiday season? You don’t have to wait for the pros to get your hands in the Christmas spirit—there are plenty of festive and easy DIY Christmas nail art designs that even a beginner can master.
So we’ve gathered our favorite DIY ideas, from festive Christmas trees and gingerbread cookies to vibrant red glitter nails and snowflake nail art. Now you can show off your holiday spirit on your fingertips all season long.
It is the season to be jolly, and what better way to celebrate than with some amazing Christmas-themed nails? These DIY Christmas nail art ideas will have you feeling the holiday spirit in no time, and there’s something for everyone. Whether you prefer a minimalist French tip or want to go bold with a sparkling glitter design, try one (or all) of these festive looks this season.
1. Snowy Plaid Print
This holiday season, let your fingers do the talking. Instead of wearing the same old red and green nail polish, check out these 12 creative Christmas nail art ideas that will get you in the jolly spirit.
1. Festive Mani: This festive mani is sure to make you stand out from the crowd at any holiday party. The black and white stripes are perfect for any occasion and the green glitter is a nice touch for Christmas. (via Lauren Conrad)
2. Reindeer Nails: These reindeer nails are super cute, especially if you’re having a casual Christmas dinner or hanging out with friends. (via Lauren Conrad)
3. Snowflake Nails: Who says snowflakes can’t be fun? These nails are perfect for all of your Christmas parties this year. (via Lauren Conrad)
4. Gingerbread Man Nails: These adorable little gingerbread men don’t have to be all brown! Paint them in any color that suits your fancy. (via Lauren Conrad)
5. Poinsettia Nails: If you’re looking for a classy way to rock some Christmas nail art, these poinsettias are perfect for you! (via Lauren Conrad)
6. Santa’s Hat Nails:
The holiday season is coming up fast and with it, the need for holiday nails. I found some great ideas just for you. Whether you like to DIY your own nails or prefer to have them done professionally, there are a variety of ways to make your nails festive this year.
Christmas Gel Nails
If you love gel nails, then Christmas is the perfect time to give them a try. The following designs are the best when done with gel polish because they will last all season long.
Gel nails are usually applied at the salon but if you prefer to do them on your own, here is how (with video tutorials). Or, if you want to give the gift of gel nails this Christmas, check out this collection of gel nail kits that come in beautiful boxes ready for gifting.
1. Festive French Nails
Red tips and glittery gold are a classic French manicure combination that is made perfect for Christmas with an added green tip on top. This looks so good!
2. Snowflake Nail Art
This snowflake nail art design adds subtle sparkle without being too busy. It’s versatile enough to be worn during any winter month and is absolutely stunning on pale skin tones.