Gel nail varnish is the latest on trend beauty product for women wanting to have perfectly manicured nails. They are available in a wide range of colours, including: brown, red, blue and many more.
If you love painting your nails but worry that the nail varnish will chip the next day, gel nail varnish is for you. The following are 5 benefits of gel nail varnish:
1. Long lasting
2. High shine
3. Dry instantly
4. Chip resistant
5. Easy to remove
If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you’ll know that I am very fond of gel nail varnish, so was pleased to read about the benefits of gel nail varnish recently.
The five benefits listed were:
1. Longer lasting nails
2. A more natural look
3. More flexibility
4. Relatively inexpensive
5. Help for brittle nails
I agree with the first three points and I think point 4 is true if you compare the cost of a professional manicure to that of doing your own gel nails at home (and it’s certainly much cheaper than paying for expensive salon treatments), but I’m not sure that point 5 is necessarily true as I would have thought that excessive use of any kind of nail varnish could lead to brittle nails over time – but maybe there are other factors involved here?
Gel nail varnish is a great alternative to standard nail varnish. It can be used by professional beauticians and at home by yourself. There are many benefits of using gel nail varnish, and we will explore 5 of them in this article.
1. Long-lasting manicure: gel nail varnish gives a chip-resistant manicure that lasts for weeks on end.
2. Low maintenance: once the gel has been applied, you don’t need to worry about re-applying it until the nails start growing out.
3. Strength: gel nail varnish strengthens the nails and protects them from chips, dents and cracks.
4. No drying time: when using standard nail varnish, you need to wait for it to dry before doing anything else otherwise you may smudge it! With gel, there is no drying time required – you can get on with your day straight away!
5. A wide range of colours and effects: there are endless shades, glitter finishes and effects available so you can create something unique to suit your mood or outfit!
Gel nail varnishes have been available for years, but it is only recently that they have gained the popularity they deserve. Gel nail varnishes are a fantastic alternative to regular nail varnishes, as they help your nails look vibrant and healthy.
The benefits of gel nail varnish
Here are 5 ways in which gel nail varnish can help you:
1. Long-lasting finish – Gel nail varnish doesn’t chip like other polishes do, so it lasts much longer. This means you don’t need to keep repainting your nails and you can enjoy a polished look for much longer!
2. Dry time – Unlike regular nail polish, gel polish does not require any drying time. This means you are free to get on with your day without having to worry about ruining your freshly painted nails!
3. No smudges – The clear layer in gel nail polish acts as a shield against smudges and scratches. This means you can rest assured that your nails will remain flawless!
4. Stronger nails – The gel in gel nail varnish helps strengthen the nails to make them less brittle and more durable. This is great for people with weak or brittle nails who want them
You may have heard about the popular trend of gel nail varnish and wondered what all the fuss is about. Gel nail varnish offers a long-lasting manicure that keeps its shine for weeks. But it’s not just the longevity of gel nail varnish that is appealing; there are many other benefits to this type of manicure. Here are five of them:
1. Durable – Gel nail varnish is a durable polish that doesn’t chip easily. Since you won’t need to repaint your nails as often, it can save you time in the long run and leave you with a more professional look.
2. Looks natural – Unlike some types of artificial nails, gel nails tend to look more natural because they are thinner than acrylic nails.
3. Easy removal – Removing gel nail polish is easier than removing other types of artificial nails, so you don’t have to worry about damaging your natural nails or waiting for hours while someone else does it for you.
4. No smudging – You can say goodbye to smudged nails with gel polish! Since it dries quickly after application, there is no drying time required, so your nails will be ready to go as soon as
Gel nail varnish has grown in popularity over recent years as more and more people are choosing to get their nails done in salons. Gel varnish was developed as a way of preventing chipping and smudging of nails after having them painted. With the growth of gel nail varnish, more colours have been introduced along with more brands. There are many benefits to using gel nail varnish, however there are also some disadvantages to consider before deciding which type of nail polish you want to use.
Benefits of gel nail varnish include:
1. Lasting look – gel nail varnish can last up to two weeks without chipping or smudging
2. More colour range – gel nail varnishes come in a wider range of colours than normal nail polishes
3. Longer drying time – compared to normal nail polish, gel nail varnishes take longer to dry which means less chance of smudging
4. More expensive – the cost of getting your nails painted with gel is more expensive than using a normal nail polish
5. Needs regular removal – if you want to keep your nails looking good you need to go back to the salon every two weeks or so for a new coat
Gel Nail Varnish has come a long way since its first introduction to the nail industry in the 1960’s. The first Gel Nail Polishes were known as ‘Hard Gels’ and they were used to create artificial nails by sculpting them on top of the natural nail.
Gel Nail Varnish was then further developed in the 1980’s to create ‘Soak-Off Gel Nail Polish’ which can be applied directly onto the natural nail and cured using LED or UV light.
Gel Nail Varnish has become hugely popular over the past few years, with an ever increasing number of nail varnish brands entering the market. There are a lot of benefits to using Gel Nail Varnish compared to traditional nail polish:
Long Lasting – Chip Free