Fall is in full swing. The air is crisp, the leaves are falling and the holidays are rapidly approaching! With every new season comes a new trend and this fall is no exception. The amazing thing about fall nail art is that it allows you to express yourself in endless different ways. Whether you’re a fan of the classic pumpkins and leaves or prefer something more modern like metallic nails, there’s a fall design for everyone.
To help you create your own nail art masterpiece, here are 5 tips for amazing fall nail art:
1. Make it Last
There’s nothing worse than spending time on a great design only to have it chip off after a few days! To ensure your mani lasts as long as possible, pick an excellent quality basecoat, topcoat and nail polish. A brand we love is OPI Nail Lacquer (available at Ulta). This quick-drying formula delivers beautiful color while keeping your nails healthy and strong.
2. Don’t Forget Your Topcoat
Not only does a topcoat help your manicure last longer, it also enhances the appearance of the final look by adding shine and dimension. For the best results, apply one coat of topcoat in the middle of your manicure and another coat at the end
This is an awesome nail art blog post with great ideas for fall nails. We will discuss 5 tips for amazing fall nail art. The first tip is to use a base coat so that your nails are protected and have a smooth background to work with. Secondly, you can use a neutral color as a base color, like beige or cream. Thirdly, you can use a glitter top coat such as gold, silver or copper glitter. Fourth, you can use a matte top coat over the glitter to make the glitter really stand out. Fifth, choose an accent nail design such as mixing mattes and glitters, or using striping tape to create designs. You can also use gemstones and stickers to create unique designs.
The most important thing about nail art is that you enjoy it and have fun!
Fall is here and it’s time to get ready for some amazing fall nail art!
Let’s face it, you want your nails looking as good as possible this season. So, here are 5 tips to make sure you have amazing fall nail art:
1. Keep Your Nails Shaped And Clean. Before applying any nail polish, make sure your nails are shaped, filed and buffed. This will help the polish stay on better and make the color pop more. Also, don’t forget to clean your nails with polish remover before applying a new coat of nail polish.
2. Use A Base Coat To Protect Your Nails From Staining. Some darker colors can leave stains on your nails after you take off the polish. To prevent this from happening, apply a base coat before putting on the colored nail polish. We recommend using a clear base coat that is labeled as “protecting” or “strengthening.”
3. Choose The Right Color For Fall Nail Art. You want a color that will compliment your fall wardrobe but also look great on your skin tone. We suggest a dark red or maroon color that will go with all of your outfits this fall while still making a statement with its bold color.
Although you may think of the autumn months as a time when you should retire your bright summer brights, don’t be afraid to rock bold colors this season. With the right nail art design, you can seamlessly transition from your summer manicure to fall without sacrificing style or comfort.
Nail art is becoming increasingly popular as more and more people discover how easy it is to create intricate designs using only a few simple tools. This style of painting requires no artistic training or skill, just a steady hand and a little bit of practice. Below are five tips that will help you make the most of your fall nail art designs:
1) Choose the right base coat
The first step in any manicure is to apply a base coat to your nails. This helps fill in any cracks or ridges and prevent excessive chipping after you apply the polish. In order to maximize the life of your manicure, try applying a second coat of clear polish over your favorite fall color. This will help seal in moisture as well as protect against fading caused by exposure to sunlight.
2) Keep it Simple
You don’t need an elaborate design to make an impact on others this fall. Try keeping your nails clean and simple with one or two coats of color. Then, add some
1. The leaves are changing colors and so should your nails.
2. Nail Art is one of the hottest trends right now and it will only get more in style with the holidays coming around the corner.
3. We all love Fall, with its beautiful colors and crisp fresh air what better time to add some flare to your nails.
4. Try these tips to get started on your nail art journey:
5. Always start with a base coat, it helps your polish last longer and protect your nails from staining.
6. Use a white polish as a base for any color or design, it makes the colors pop! If you want to keep it simple try out a glitter polish for some extra sparkle and shine!
7. A good tip for making polish last longer is using an oil based hand lotion after painting your nails, this will help prevent chipping!
8. One of my favorite tips is using Scotch tape as a stencil for stripes or polka dots, it gives you clean edges and makes nail art easy!
9. Remember practice makes perfect, so be patient and have fun with it!
With fall around the corner, it’s time to get into the spirit of the season with some nail art! Here are a few tips for how to do autumn-inspired nails with a little help from Shany Cosmetics:
1. Add Some Glitter
Glitter is one of the easiest ways to spice up your nail art without having to actually do anything too complicated. If you’ve got an old bottle of glitter polish lying around, use that. Otherwise, get yourself a tube of glitter nail polish. You can also use loose glitter, but if it’s not pressed into some kind of gel or polish, you’ll have a hard time keeping it on your nails.
2. Use Colors Inspired by Nature
The most obvious way to make sure your fall nails look right for the season is to use colors inspired by nature. You don’t have to go out and get six different bottles of nail polish based on leaves, but you should at least try to incorporate natural colors into your designs. For example, if you’re painting a tree onto your nail, you might want to use dark brown paint for the tree trunk and red paint for the leaves.
3. Opt for Darker Colors
You don’t need to go out and buy all new polishes for
With fall here, it’s time to start thinking about your nails. The cool weather and changing leaves may inspire you to try some new nail art to match the season. Here are some tips on how to create great looking nails this fall:
1. Choose a color palette.
One of the biggest trends in nail art this fall is choosing a color palette inspired by nature, like the changing leaves. Your color palette should have at least three colors that look great together and match your style. You might choose orange, red, and gold to represent the colors of autumn leaves or blue, green, and gold to represent an ocean at sunset. Make sure you have one lighter color, one darker color, and one neutral color for your pallete. Using a few different colors will make your nail art look more professional even if you’re not a professional nail artist!
2. Decide how you want to paint your nails.
You can choose to paint each nail a different color in your palette (or using all three colors), or you can use two colors for an accent nail and paint all the other nails with only one of your colors from your palette. Remember that you don’t have to use all the colors in your palette on every nail! For example, if you