The Perfect Nail Article: A blog describing how to do nail art.
Nail art is a fun way to make your nails look different. Here’s how you can do it yourself!
For this manicure, you will need:
-a base color (I prefer white, but any will work)
-acrylic paint in colors of your choice (I used red, orange, and yellow)
-top coat (optional)
1.Apply one coat of base color. Here I have used white.
2.Using a small detail brush or sponge, apply the colors of your choice in stripes on the nail. Having three colors close together makes for an ombre effect.
3.Add another layer of base coat, and then a top coat if you want to protect the design for longer.
One of the latest trends to hit nails is ombre dip nails. It’s a super easy way to make your nails look like they were done by a professional manicurist! You can get this look with just a few simple steps.
First, choose two or three colors that are similar in tone. I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue, Turquoise and Sun Kissed for my ombre dip nails. The darker color should cover the entire nail and then you’ll use the lighter shades to create an ombre effect from dark to light. If you want to add some sparkle or glitter to the design, you can use a glitter polish instead of one of the solid colors.
Apply one coat of the darkest color to each nail and let it dry completely before moving on to step two. You can speed up drying time by using a quick dry top coat or putting your nails under cold water for about five minutes.
Once you’ve applied your base coat and it’s dry, dip your nail into the second color (or glitter polish). Start with just the tips of your nails and then slowly move down until all but the very bottom of your nail is covered. Dip each finger into the polish separately so that only part of
I have been doing nail art for a while now and this is one of my go-to designs. It’s super easy and looks amazing. If you’re looking to try out some new nails, this is it!
What you need:
1. Base coat
2. Two or three similar colors (preferably in the same color family)
3. Top coat
4. Makeup sponge (optional)
5. Small bowl (optional)
6. Tweezers (optional)
7. Toothpick or small brush (optional)
This trend is exploding on Instagram, and can be seen being worn by celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Lauren Conrad. Here’s how to do it yourself:
1. Cut out a small triangular piece of sponge.
2. Paint the lightest color (we used white) onto the sponge, and dab it onto your nail in a triangle shape. Repeat for each nail.
3. Using a different sponge piece for each color, repeat Step 2 with your next lightest color (we used pale pink), then your medium color (we used rose pink), and then your darkest color (we used dark pink). Keep applying colors until you are happy with how they look!
4. When the nails are dry, apply a top coat over the ombre part of the nail only, to smooth out any rough edges and blend the colors together even more!
Are you tired of the same old solid color nails? Try ombre! Ombre is a gradient effect that looks like the colors fade into each other.
1. Paint your nails with a white base coat.**
2. Then, use a makeup sponge to dab on two colors of polish (in any color you choose). The colors should be close together on the color wheel.**
3. Repeat step two for all five nails.**
4. Finish with a top coat and enjoy your new look!
Dip nails with a bit of an edge. Start off with your favorite basecoat and two coats of polish. Use a thin brush to draw the shape you want on each nail using black polish, and then carefully paint over the shapes with a sponge. After two coats of topcoat, you’re good to go.