Do you want strong, healthy nails? If so, read on to discover 6 ways to grow your nails naturally.
1. Avoid Wetting Your Nails Too Frequently
You may be surprised to know that water can harm the health of your nails. When the nails are constantly wet and then dry out again, it causes the nail plate to expand and contract. This can result in weak and brittle nails.
Ideally, keep your hands dry as much as possible. After washing your hands or doing the dishes, use a soft towel to gently pat them dry. You should also avoid swimming or submerging your hands in water for long periods of time.
2. Keep Your Nails Trimmed
Longer nails are more prone to breaking than shorter ones. If you want to grow your nails naturally, keep them trimmed short enough so they don’t break easily; but not so short that they are prone to tearing.
3. Use Nail Strengtheners
Nail strengtheners can help prevent peeling, chipping and splitting while allowing the nail bed to grow out naturally. Just make sure you choose a strengthening formula that doesn’t contain harsh chemicals like formaldehyde or acetone which can dry out the nails making them even more brittle and prone
Nail Care is a routine habit for some and a weekly/monthly ritual for others. For those of you who want to grow your nails naturally, here are 6 steps that you can take to do just that.
1. Use apple cider vinegar on your nails. Take a small bowl and mix one part apple cider vinegar with two parts warm water. Soak your fingertips in the solution for about 10 minutes, then rinse with water and dry them off. Repeat this daily until you see results.
2. Use lemon juice on your fingernails. Lemon juice is rich in vitamins and minerals that will nourish your nails and the skin around them, making them stronger, healthier, and more resilient to breakage. Apply fresh-squeezed lemon juice to your fingernails and cuticles using a cotton ball or swab, then rinse with water and pat dry with a clean towel. Repeat this once daily until you see results.
3. Create an olive oil nail soak at night before going to bed. Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil with ½ teaspoon of salt, then massage this mixture into your nails and cuticles for 5 minutes before rinsing off with warm water and drying completely with a soft towel or cloth. You can also dab
If you are tired of having short and brittle nails, here are some ways to grow your nails naturally.
1. Drink Water To Grow Your Nails Naturally
2. Apply Lemon Juice To Grow Your Nails Naturally
3. Use Olive Oil To Grow Your Nails Naturally
4. Use Fish Oil To Grow Your Nails Naturally
5. Take Biotin Supplements To Grow Your Nails Naturally
6. Use Apple Cider Vinegar On Your Nails To Grow Your Nails Naturally
Did you have a bad experience with an acrylic nail application? Do you have brittle nails that chip, peel or break easily? Or are you just looking for a way to grow your nails long and healthy?
We’ve all experienced the frustration of having short or damaged nails. Whether they were bitten or ruined by acrylics, taking care of your hands can be difficult. I’ve written this article to give you tips on how to grow your nails long and strong!
Growing your nails naturally is possible but it takes time. You also need to take special care of them so they do not break easily. In order to grow your nails faster, you need to treat them as you would any other part of the body. They will become stronger, healthier and most importantly – longer!
Your nails are a reflection of your overall health. They tell you more about your health than you think. If you have very thin nails, it might be a sign of anemia. Pale nails may suggest liver problems and white spots on the nails can indicate kidney problems. When nail become brittle and start to chip off, it indicates lack of fatty acids and vitamin D in the body.
There are many reasons why our nails get weak or brittle such as poor diet, excessive use of nail polish or remover, illness, exposure to chemicals, etc.
Nails are made up of keratin protein cells that keep growing until they reach the end of its nail bed before they get pushed out by new cells. The growth rate depends on several factors such as age, season and general health condition. Nails grow faster in summer while they grow slower during winter months and when one is sick. The average growth rate is 3mm per month or 0.1mm per day.
Here are 6 simple tips that will help you grow healthy and strong nails:
1. Keep your hands moisturized especially after washing your hands as water washes away natural oils from the skin around your nails (cuticles). This allows bacteria to enter easily into the skin causing infection and irritation which
1. Use nail hardeners
Nail hardeners are available in the market and can be used for stronger and healthier nails. You should follow the instructions on the label carefully, especially regarding the frequency of application.
2. Use gloves
Wearing gloves when working on household chores or gardening will protect your nails from chemicals and water, which could make them soft and weak.
3. Use lemon juice
Lemon is a natural bleach and it makes your nails look whiter, brighter, and shinier. Just soak your fingertips in warm water with lemon juice for at least 10 minutes once or twice a week.
4. Take biotin supplements
Biotin is a B vitamin that helps strengthen hair, skin, and nails. It also helps prevent brittle nails that break easily and encourages your nails to grow faster because this vitamin is also known as vitamin H or coenzyme R. The recommended daily dosage of biotin is 2-5 mg daily. However, you should consult your doctor before taking any supplements.
5. Be gentle to your nails
Do not use metal nail files since they can cause splits in your nail tips; use an emery board instead – it’s gentler on the nails.
1. Avoid nail polish remover
4. Vitamin E oil
6. Acrylic nails