6 Ways To Get Nails Clear and Pink
We all know that the world is competitive. That’s why when we are trying to get a great job, meet a special someone, or simply just go out with friends, we want to make sure that we look our best.
Clear pink nails are a sign of health, youth and vitality. They signify that you take care of yourself and pay attention to details.**
6 Ways To Get Nails Clear and Pink
Neem oil has a high fatty acid content, making it a natural nail strengthener.
A nail’s health is determined by its color. If the nail is brittle and the color is yellow, chances are there is an underlying condition which needs to be treated. Other factors that influence nail color include diet, vitamin intake and circulation.
Nails can also become discolored due to nail polish or trauma to the nail bed. In such cases, the discoloration will clear as the nail grows out. In addition to being unsightly, yellow nails can indicate an underlying medical concern such as a fungal infection or diabetes.
In order to have healthy pink nails, you need to take care of them on a regular basis. This means trimming them regularly (never cut them too short), filing them properly, moisturizing your hands and using hand cream frequently (especially during winter). Here are 6 ways you can get nails clear and pink:
For some women, it’s hard to get and maintain clear pink nails. This can be caused by anything from nail biting to polish that doesn’t last. Yes, this may sound like a silly thing to blog about but many women want clear and pink nails. Who wouldn’t? Clear, pink nails are a sign of good health and clean hands. These are six ways to get them:
1. Limit the amount of water your hands are in each day. The more water your hands are in, the more likely your nails will become brittle and break.
2. Always trim your fingernails and toenails with scissors or clippers after a bath or shower so they won’t break as easily.
3. Only use “quick dry” polishes on fingernails and use “long wear” polishes on toenails since they’re exposed to more water than fingernails are throughout the day such as when washing dishes, bathing, or swimming in a pool or lake/ocean.
4. If you bite your nails, try painting them with a flavor that tastes bad so you won’t bite them anymore; also, try wearing gloves while doing chores so you won’t bite them while performing these tasks either.
5. Keep moisturizer
It’s a common question I get asked, “How do you get your nails so clear and pink?” The truth is, it’s not something I have always had. It’s taken me a few years to get my nails in tip top shape. Below are 6 things that have helped me:
1. Keep your nails shaped and short
This might sound obvious, but having your nails short and shaped is a great place to start. The shorter and more evenly shaped your nails are the better they will look when painted. The short length means there is less room for stains or imperfections, which also means less work to fix them up every week!
2. Keep them clean from staining as much as possible
Nails can easily stain from polish – even the clear ones! Make sure that you’re using a good base coat such as Essie First Base (or any other well reviewed base) to keep your nails protected from staining. If you are doing nail art, try to avoid very dark colours and use a top coat after each layer of polish so that the colour doesn’t sink into the nail bed (this can especially happen with glitter polish). Keep in mind that it’s not just polish that can stain your nails! Anything you use on a regular basis
All of us want to have nails which are in good condition, and for most women clear pink nails are the ultimate goal.
Some people are naturally blessed with nails which have a nice pink color, but others have yellow or discolored nails which give the appearance of being unhealthy. This can be the result of smoking, nail polish or simply aging.
So how do you achieve clear pink nails?
Most men and women like to have clear pink nails as they look pretty and also make your hands look more beautiful. It is believed that nail art has been in existence for many centuries but today it has become a fashion statement.
There are so many products available in the market to get clear pink nails but most of them are quite expensive and not everybody can afford to buy those products. You can also create your own nourishing manicure at home by just following few simple steps. This article will give you some tips on how to get clear pink nails:
1. Get yourself a good quality moisturizer and hand cream. It is very important to keep your hands moisturized because that will help you to get rid of cracked nails and dry cuticles.
2. Always trim your nails regularly so that they don’t grow too long. The reason behind this is that long nails tend to get dirty easily, especially when you are working on something with your hands like cooking or gardening
1. Make sure your nails are trimmed to a healthy length.
2. File them in a single direction (preferably toward the center of your finger) with a fine-grit file to remove the white, dead part of the nail and smooth out the edges.
3. Use an orange stick to push back your cuticles and clean under the nails.
4. Buff each nail gently with a four-way buffer (or two-way buffer, if that’s all you have), which is available at most salons and beauty stores, to remove ridges and whiteness from the nails’ surface, making way for a clear polish that will reveal their natural pink color.
5. Apply a cuticle oil or hand lotion to moisturize the skin around your nails, which will keep them looking healthy and feeling soft.
6. Polish with a sheer shade of pink polish to even out any discoloration and add shine.